TNA News: Who Directed The Valentine’s Day Video For TNA?, Live Event Schedule, Lockdown VIP Packages, More
- Christy Hemme directed the Valentine’s Day video for ShopTNA.com.
– TNA will be back on the road this weekend with live events in Florence, SC and Saturday in Fayetteville, NC. The shows will include a cage match, Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, Bully Ray, Chavo Guerrero, Hernandez and more.
– To get details on the TNA Lockdown VIP packages, click here.
– TNA and Fathom have issued the following press release:
IMPACT WRESTLING has teamed with Fantom to launch a new Facebook app in preparation for the “Lockdown” Pay-Per-View Event in San Antonio, TX, on March 10th.
Fans can now watch videos of past Lockdown PPVs in the Facebook app, collect and trade stickers featuring the IMPACT WRESTLING roster and read articles on previous Lockdown events. The app includes Lockdown Legends such as Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle and new IMPACT WRESTLING additions including Christian York, Kenny King and Joey Ryan. Connect with IMPACT WRESTLING fans across the globe, build up your roster and uncover the media behind each wrestler’s sticker!
Fill up your album and get a chance to win VIP tickets to the Lockdown PPV and IMPACT WRESTLING merchandise!
Play the game at http://lockdown.fantom.tv.
The annual live Lockdown Pay-Per-View extravaganza takes place Sunday night, March 10 at the Alamodome in San Antonio. This will be TNA’s first televised event from San Antonio. Tickets for “Lockdown” start at $15 and are on sale now at all Ticketmaster outlets or ticketmaster.com.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Miranda Kerr takes her sexy bikini body to the beach
* Rihanna gets glammed up and sexy for a photo shoot
* Duncan Jones to direct Warcraft
* When will X-Men: Days of Future Past be set? (SPOILERS)
* Kathleen Kennedy on how she got J.J. Abrams to direct Star Wars: Episode VII
* The Top 10 Dario Argento Films
* The Top 10 Money-Themed Movies