TNA’s November Business Notes: Impact Ratings And Live Attendance Down
Here are some TNA Wrestling business notes for November 2012, compared to last year:
– Impact Wrestling averaged a 0.96 rating with 1.27 million viewers. This is down 18% from last year, and audience is down 21%. Last year had a 1.17 rating with 1.61 million viewers. The drop in ratings and viewership is more significant than those for WWE RAW and Smackdown.
– TNA’s live events averaged 581 fans. This is down 40% from last year, where they averaged 975 fans.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Christina Milian rocks a cleavage-baring dress on The Voice
* Jodie Marsh’s amazing rack threatens to spill out of her bikini top
* Check out the first TV spot for A Good Day to Die Hard
* Update on Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. and Avengers 2
* Check out early concept art from The Dark Knight Rises
* Director James Gunn denies casting rumors for Guardians of the Galaxy
* The Top 10 Albums of 2012
* The Top 10 Horror Films of 2012