Tom Prichard Opening Wrestling School
– Dr. Tom Prichard has announced that he is opening a wrestling school in Knoxville, Tennessee. Prichard, used to be the head of training for WWE’s developmental system, announced that he is partnering with Next Level Training for “The Next Level Wrestling School” with a grand opening and open house on January 3rd, 2012 at 7 PM. The event is open to the public.
All students must be eighteen or over and have a complete sports physical; the school will run Mondays and Wednesdays from 7 – 9 PM for three months and consists of basic wrestling skills (no high impact or high risk movements); class is limited to 20 students.
For more details you can contact Devin Driscoll at [email protected] or (865) 789-2830.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Emma Stone has a sex tape
* Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida in the works for UFC 157
* Jojo Levesque gets wet and plays in the bathtub
* Kim Kardashian looking busty in tight workout gear
* 411’s Mark Salmela reviews the Nintendo Wii U
* 411’s Shawn Lealos reviews Red Dawn