Universal Studios Orlando Addresses TNA Impact’s End of TV Run in the Impact Zone
- A representative for Universal Studios Orlando says the theme park would like to still continue working with TNA after the company takes Impact on the road permanently starting in March.
Universal spokesman Tom Schroder said, “We are grateful for the partnership we’ve had with TNA. We look forward to the opportunity to work with them again in the future.”
The final regular Impact TV tapings in the Impact Zone are set for February 28 and March 7 before the Lockdown PPV on March 10. TNA has not yet stated where they will tape their new themed PPV specials which will be released on-demand. TNA’s new model will be four live Sunday night PPV’s a year, which will still be on the road.
Credit: Orlando Sentinel
Must-read news from around the site:
* Adrianne Curry tweets her awesome cleavage from bed
* Check out the latest single from Drake
* Beyonce’s world tour to include Jay-Z?
* Check out a new image from Riddick
* Revenge star cast as female lead in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar
* The Top 10 Replacement Superheroes (#10 – 6)