Update on Brock Lesnar’s WWE Future
– At this time, it appears as if a Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H rematch will take place at WrestleMania. Lesnar is expected to return to WWE TV sometime in February, and will then make regular appearances to build to the WrestleMania match.
Lesnar’s current deal will end right after WrestleMania. The feeling is that WWE will offer him another deal, as they were happy with the PPV numbers as well as Lesnar’s performances against John Cena at Extreme Rules and Triple H at SummerSlam.
If Lesnar doesn’t sign, WWE will be faced with a the annual “WrestleMania hangover” dilemma of their special attraction talents (Lesnar, The Rock, The Undertaker, Triple H) leaving.
Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com via rajah.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Hot Pics of 2012: Eva Longoria, Halle Berry, Heidi Montag
* Hot Pics of 2012: Coco, Ciara, Fergie
* New gameplay trailer released for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
* The Top 10 John Carpenter Films
* The Top 10 Creepy Movie Kids