Update on CM Punk Including Possible Timeline For His Return
- At this time, the unofficial timeframe for CM Punk’s return is three weeks. More information should be available soon.
Punk had been working through a knee injury for several weeks, but due to the meniscus damage, he knee started to lock up and he couldn’t go at 100%.
After the surgery there was a chance that Punk would work the TLC PPV, and many professional athletes who have undergone the same procedure and gone back to work within a few weeks. WWE decided against that, due to Punk being a top guy, and also because of the planned mach with the Rock at the Royal Rumble.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Must-read news from around the site:
* Karissa Shannon shows off her big booty in Christmas thong
* Kim Kardashian shows off some impressive cleavage in her workout clothes
* Olly Moss teases Thor: The Dark World poster
* Grammy Nominations: Jay-Z, Kanye West, Frank Ocean & fun. lead pack
* The Top 20 Most Memorable Minor Horror Characters (#20-11)
* The Top 10 Christmas Specials