Update on Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania 29
- Reportedly WWE was debating internally on bringing back the Money in the Bank ladder match back to Wrestlemania for Wrestlemania 29. However, WWE has now come to the conclusion, that MITB will stay its own PPV and the match will not be featured at Wrestlemania.
The feeling is that reportedly Wrestlemania doesn’t need the match on the card, and the PPV in July does well being centered around the match. Ryback was being tossed around as the name to go over in the match if it was held at Wrestlemania this year.
Credit: PWInsider via Wrestlezone
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE ranks the Rock’s biggest wins
* Beth Phoenix explains the Diva exodus from WWE
* Brock Lesnar set for Raw this week
* The Top 8 Tag Teams That Never Happened
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report