Update on Randy Orton’s Shoulder Injury
- As previously reported, Randy Orton suffered a dislocated shoulder at the WWE Tribute to the Troops tapings.
Orton suffers from a condition called hypermobile shoulders, which allows his shoulders to stretch back in a much greater range of motion than the average person. The downside to the condition is that he’s more prone to dislocating his shoulders and his shoulder joints will wear down much faster than the average person. This could also lead to more health issues as he gets older.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter via rajah.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Christina Milian rocks a cleavage-baring dress on The Voice
* Jodie Marsh’s amazing rack threatens to spill out of her bikini top
* Check out the first TV spot for A Good Day to Die Hard
* Update on Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D. and Avengers 2
* Check out early concept art from The Dark Knight Rises
* Director James Gunn denies casting rumors for Guardians of the Galaxy
* The Top 10 Albums of 2012
* The Top 10 Horror Films of 2012