Update on Talent Being Brought In For 20th Anniversary of RAW
- WWE is planning on bringing in names they haven’t brought in for past reunion shows for the big 20th anniversary Raw show on January 14th.
The idea is to make the night a special one and to stand out compared to the 1,000th episode the company just celebrated in July. Madusa, who wrestled as Alundra Blayze in WWE, is one example of a talent expected who WWE hasn’t brought back in the past.
Credit: Pwinsider.com via wrestlezone.com
Must-read wrestling news:
* Kelly Kelly wraps her booty in a tight, backless dress
* WWE officially advertising the Rock for numerous dates this month
* Jim Ross comments on the Rock’s return
* The 2012 411 Wrestling Year End Awards: Breakout Star, Comeback, More
* The Top 10 Royal Rumble Winners