Update on The Plans For The WWE’s 20th Anniversary of RAW
– At this time, WWE is planning to promote the January 14th episode of RAW from Houston, TX as a special event. The show will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the debut of Raw.
WWE is looking to get some wrestlers who appeared with the company in the earlier years to either make cameos live or pre-record something to air on the show. There is also some talk off trying to make some kind of announcement regarding the WWE Network on that night.
While they will promote the show as a special event, it is not expected to have as big of a feel or as many names involved as the 1,000th episode of Raw.
Credit: Pwinsider.com via wrestlezone.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Coco and her friend show off their racks in underwear and lingerie
* Candice Swanepooel shows off her booty in a short, backless dress
* Tony Montana won’t be Cuban in Scarface remake (SPOILERS)
* Dana White weighs in on the possibility of Anderson Silva’s superfights
* Check out the first image from The Hobbit: There and Back Again
* 411’s UFC on FOX 5 roundtable preview
* The Top 5 Superhero Movies