Update on the Status of the WWE Network
– Here is the latest on the plans for the WWE Network. WWE may potentially partner with an investment company to get the project launched. A move like this could change the programming vision for the network.
For the last three years, WWE has invested in capital expansion and tossed around several models for the network, but the content has stayed the same, using their library footage turned into new shows or brand new shows centered around WWE stars. But if they go with an investment company, word is that the model could change. More information should be available during the next WWE conference call.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Must-read news from around the site:
* Kate Upton shows off her extreme hotness in Vogue Germany
* Coco bends over to show off her big boobs in a bra for Peepshow
* Release date announced for Anchorman: The Legend Continues
* Looking Ahead: 2013’s Horror Films
* The Top 10 Worst Albums of 2012
* The Top 10 Movie/TV Ghosts