Update On Why CM Punk Has Kept WWE Championship For So Long
– One of the major reasons that Vince McMahon has been supportive of CM Punk keeping the WWE Title for so long is because of The Rock. McMahon was said to be very supportive of CM Punk holding on to the title at Survivor Series because he’s worried if the title gets put on someone different, The Rock might have an issue with it.
CM Punk vs. Rock at Royal Rumble has been teased since the summer and is something The Rock agreed to do. Vince reportedly doesn’t want to upset The Rock by changing things last minute regarding the creative plans for 2013.
Credit: F4Wonline.com via wrestlezone.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra tweets out her amazing booty in a thong
* Check out Ashley Tisdale’s rocking bikini booty
* Synopsis released for Star Trek Into Darkness
* Al Pacino to Star With De Niro in New Scorsese Mob Film?
* Nicki Minaj slams Steven Tyler for allegedly racist American Idol critique
* The Top 5 Holiday Music Gift Ideas
* The Top 8 Holiday Movie Gift Ideas
* The Top 8 Games That Should Be Made Into Movies