Update on WWE Signing El Generico & What TNA Had To Do With It
– WWE waited on signing El Generico due to the lawsuit with TNA. While Generico was never signed to TNA, WWE opted to wait on making the offer because they discovered that he had previously wrestled two tryout matches for TNA. WWE wanted to be extra careful and stay away from a wrestler that TNA had looked at until the lawsuit was settled.
Generico is currently training at WWE developmental in Tampa, and at this time it’s expected that he will debut with a different gimmick.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter via rajah.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* India Reynolds is scorching hot in her bra and panties for Nuts
* Shawn Ashmore discusses returning for X-Men: Days of Future Past
* New villain teased in Amazing Spider-Man 2 pic
* New Xbox to require constant internet connection, block used games?
* Cover art and tracklist revealed for Justin Timberlake’s new album
* The Top 10 Smartest Sitcoms
* The Top 10 PG-13 Horror Films