UPDATE: WWE NXT Wrestler Arrested For Law Enforcement Battery
UPDATE: According to Pwinsider.com, Thomas Latimer, who worked in WWE developmental as Kenneth Cameron of the Ascension tag team, has been released from the company.
ORIGINAL: WWE NXT roster member Kenneth Cameron was arrested early Thanksgiving morning on charges of Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer and Disorderly Intoxication. Cameron, real name Thomas Latimer, was booked in St. Petersburg, Florida at 1:13 AM and released on $5,100 bond.
Latimer, 26, has been in trouble with the law before; he was arrested on January 29, 2011 in Hillsbourgh, Florida, on charges of driving under the influence. He looks to be gone from the company, as his profile has been removed from the NXT roster page. He had been part of The Ascension with Conor O’Brian.
You can see his arrest record (and mug shot) here.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Check out the current top four WrestleMania 29 matches
* Chris Jericho says “Never say never” to WWE return
* Velvet Sky returning to TNA
* Reason why the RAW Active poll was brought back this week
* WWE Monday Night Raw not going to two hours
* 411’s WWE Main Event report