UPDATED: Cody Rhodes Injury Update
Update: Cody Rhodes went on his Twitter account again to thank some people who helped him after he was injured.
He wrote: “In debt to @TedDiBiase for packing my bag that night, and @TheDamienSandow for refusing to tag me in after I got hurt…protected my career.“
Original: – WWE superstar Cody Rhodes gave an update on his Twitter account about his medical condition. Rhodes underwent an MRI exam and said the following:
“Torn trapezius grade 2, torn deltoid grade 1, separated shoulder, no surgery needed. Won’t stop us. #boyhooddream”
Rhodes did not mention his Survivor Series status and if he will still work the show or not.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Steve Austin comments on potential WWE return
* Booker T talks about separating Chris Benoit’s accomplishments from his death
* HHH hoping to lure Sting away from TNA
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Survivor Series 2012
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report