UPDATED: Early Information on Impact Wrestling Rating
UPDATE: PW Torch reports that Impact pulled a 0.99 rating, up slightly from the 0.95 last week. It is the fourth show in a row around the 1.0 mark.
The show ranked #40 in overall viewers, #29 among males 18 – 34 and #22 among males 18 – 49 for the night among cable shows.
ORIGINAL: Early details on last night’s Impact Wrestling viewership indicates that the show averaged 1.3 million viewers. That number is up 5% from the 1.24 million a week ago. The key male demographics (18 – 49 and 18 – 34) were 0.1 from last week.
Credit: PW Torch
Must-read news from around the site:
* Sara Jean Underwood shoves a chick’s face in her cleavage
* Coco shows off her rack in a see-through shirt
* Lingerie-wearing Brittney Palmer helps celebrate the twelve days of MMA Christmas
* Check out the trailer for Scary Movie 5
* Two names left in running for lead in Guardians of the Galaxy
* The Top 5 Christmas Movies
* The Top 16 Worst Albums of 2012 (#16 – #9)