UPDATED: John Cena Discusses His ‘Injury’ From Raw
UPDATED: While the initial reports were that the John Cena injury was a work, Pwinsider.com is reporting that John Cena’s injury last night on Raw was legitimate. They also add that the later show segments involving Cena went as planned but were shot live to incorporate the possible injury.
ORIGINAL: John Cena posted the following, via Twitter, regarding his “injury” from Raw last night.
“I am headed to Grand Rapids right now for early morn MRI on left knee WWE no matter what the result, I will be in the ring tomorrow!”
Cena is scheduled for tonight’s Smackdown tapings. The injury, according to Wrestling Observer Radio, is a work. WWE management wants Cena to have a handicap going into his planned feud with Dolph Ziggler.
More must-read wrestling news:
* What’s being advertised for WWE TLC? (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)
* CM Punk to appear on The Talking Dead
* CM Punk and the Rock continue their feud on Twitter
* Matt Hardy gives injury update, footage from fall
* 411′s Wrestler of the Week
* 411′s WWE Raw report