UPDATED: John Morrison vs Akira Tozawa Announced For January 25 DGUSA Show
UPDATE: Gabe Sapolsky announced the following on Twitter today…
Just got more match approvals in from Japan, just a little too late to get them in today’s WWNLive Alerts. So we’ll release one here…
DGUSA will have Akira Tozawa vs Sami Callihan on January 26th in Huntington Park, CA
ORIGINAL: Dragon Gate USA has announced that John Morrison will face Akira Tozawa at the January 25 DGUSA debut in Santa Ana, California. Tozawa will also work the remainder of the tour on January 26 and 27 in Huntington Park, California. Tickets are on sale at www.DGUSA.tv.
– They will also announce the rest of the California shows and details for the EVOLVE title tournament, which will use the win/loss records.
– Shane Strickland will join DGUSA next year.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Check out the full spoilers for this week’s WWE Smackdown
* Randy Orton replacing Rey Mysterio on next weekend’s house shows
* Hulk Hogan offered big money deal to wrestle in Mexico
* Wrestling’s 4Rs: Smackdown and Impact Wrestling Reviewed
* The Top 10 Royal Rumble Competitors