UPDATED: Matt Hardy Comments on His Injury at Exteme Rising
UPDATE: PWInsider reports that Matt Hardy has contacted Extreme Rising and let them know that he’s okay. No word on whether he went to the hospital or not.
ORIGINAL: Matt Hardy posted the following to Twitter this morning following his nasty-looking bump last night at Extreme Rising where he hit his head and began convulsing; Hardy did eventually get up after being tended to by EMTs and went to the back under his own power.
Thanks so much for all the kind words & thoughts-they’re very appreciated. I’m feeling much better, I’ll let u know more when I know more.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Chris Jericho: “I nearly quit WWE in 2000”
* Matt Hardy injured at Extreme Rising show
* Latest on Cody Rhodes’ injury
* Steve Austin comments on potential WWE return
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Survivor Series 2012