Updated Plans for Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29 (SPOILERS)
– A new report states that with Triple H’s career being on the line for his match with Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 29, the WWE is planning to have Triple H’s friends and possibly even relatives appear in his corner for the event. There is reportedly talk that DX members, Stephanie McMahon, and even Vince McMahon could play a role in the match as well.
The match started a personal tone with Lesnar attacking and “injuring” Vince McMahon, Triple H’s father-in-law. Lesnar then interrupted a match between the Rhodes Scholars and the New Age Outlaws by attacking Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. Paul Heyman also made a variety of personal comments directed at Triple H’s family in his promos. The one person who was not mentioned as possibly being involved in the match this year was Shawn Michaels. Michaels is rumored to be left out since he played an intricate role in the match at WrestleMania last year between Triple H and the Undertaker.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Hulk Hogan: “I wanted to be a heel against Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania VI”
* Does Trish Stratus want Lita to induct her into the WWE Hall of Fame?
* WWE lists top 10 Mick Foley moments
* Old school pics of Stacy Keibler flashing her booty
* Top 3 Worst Animal Gimmicks
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week