UPDATED: WWE Raw Rating
UPDATE: PW Torch has gathered several stats about Raw’s fall ratings, mostly in relation to how the show did against Monday Night football. The site reports that Raw’s everage audience when up against MNF was 3.91 million compared to 13.13 million from the NFL. In addition, the highes and lows of each were:
* Raw’s average audience: 3.91 million viewers
* MNF average audience: 13.13 million viewers
* Raw High: 12/17 – 4.23 million viewers (vs. 10.10 million MNF viewers)
* MNF High: 10/1 – 16.62 million viewers (vs. 3.50 million Raw viewers)
* Raw Low: 12/3 – 3.44 million viewers (vs. 16.21 million MNF viewers)
* MNF Low: 12/17 – 10.10 million viewers (vs. 4.23 million Raw viewers)
The show’s average fall audience for the past six years are below:
2007: 4.86 million viewers
2008: 4.60 million viewers
2009: 4.86 million viewers
2010: 4.57 million viewers
2011: 4.40 million viewers
2012: 3.91 million viewers
ORIGINAL: Last night’s episode of Raw did a 2.89 rating with 4.23 million viewers. Those numbers are up 8% and 12%, respectively, from last week’s 2.67 and 3.78 million viewers; it is the highest rating since October 29th and the most viewers of the fall season. The show did hourly viewerships of 4.29 million in the first hour, 4.41 million in the second hour and 3.99 million in the third hour.
The show ranked #2 in overall viewers and key male adult demos for the night behind the NFL while it ranked #1 among male teens, the best ratings in that demo since August 13th.
Credit: PW Torch
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jay Leno leaving The Tonight Show in 2014; Jimmy Fallon to replace him?
* Jenna Dewan shows off major boobage at divas event
* Game of Thrones season three episodes to run a little longer
* Will season eight of Dexter be the last?
* The Top 8 Puzzle Games
* The Top 8 Cable Shows of 2012
* The Top 5 New Musical Acts of 2012