UPDATED: WWE Raw Rating
UPDATE: PW Torch reports that the New Year’s Eve episode of Raw did a 2.31 rating, which was up from a 2.21 on Christmas Eve. It was still the second-lowest rated show of the year, behind the Christmas Eve show. The show ranked #4 among cable TV shows for the night, behind ESPN’s Chick-Fil-A Bowl game, the Bowl’s pre-game show and Despicable Me on Disney Channel.
The site also notes that the hourly numbers continue a streak of twenty straight episodes where the show lost viewers in the third hour.
ORIGINAL: The New Year’s Eve episode of Raw drew an average of 3,552,000 viewers. That number is up from the 3,143,000 the week before. The show did hours of 3.40 million, 3.64 million and 3.61 million.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Updated plans for WWE Monday Night Raw in January
* TNA Impact ratings officially the lowest in six years
* Update on Brock Lesnar’s WWE future
* Is WWE looking to run a Gutcheck style segment?
* Backstage concerns regarding The Rock’s involvement at the Royal Rumble
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week