UPDATEDx2: WWE’s Jack Swagger Arrested For DUI & Marijuana Possession
UPDATE 2: The Sun Herald spoke with a spokesperson for the Biloxi PD who noted that Jack Swagger’s court date for DUI, marijuana possession and speeding is March 12th. The spokesperson noted that “He was released on a summons to an acquaintance who picked him up at the police station.”
UPDATED: TMZ has updated their story, noting that Swagger was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence after being pulled over for speeding. A search of the vehicle revealed Swagger was in possession of marijuana. Swagger was with DUI, marijuana possession, and speeding, which are all misdemeanors.
ORIGINAL: According to TMZ, WWE’s Jack Swagger was arrested last night in Mississippi. Swagger was leaving a Smackdown taping at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi when he was pulled over for unspecified traffic violations.
He was taken in by local sheriff’s deputies and later released on his own recognizance. When reached for a comment, WWE stated the following…
“Mr. Swagger is responsible for his own personal actions.”
Must-read wrestling news:
* Details On The Future Of The WWE Video Game Revealed
* Chris Jericho Discusses His WWE Return, ‘Being Held Back’ and More
* Updated Schedules For Chris Jericho, The Rock and Brock Lesnar
* WWE Responds to Allegations of Tea Party Bashing With Zeb Colter
* [POLL] Who Should Rock Face at WrestleMania XXX?
* The Top 5 WWE Title Matches