Various News: Details on Corino’s Injury, Taylor’s New DGUSA Contract, More
– As previously reported, Steve Corino injured his ribs during the Ring of Honor TV tapings on November 3rd and was said to be in a large amount of pain; it was originally believed that he broke ribs but he felt better the next day and will not miss any time. The spot is said to have gone wrong because Corino rushed setting the guardrail on chairs due to time constraints and the chairs didn’t collapse when he landed on the rail.
– Chuck Taylor has signed a new two-year contract with Dragon USA. A contract with the promotion now covers both DG:USA and EVOLVE contracts, which is a new development, and also include a clause stating that talent can leave their contract if they are offered a WWE contract.
– Johnny Gargano broke his nose during the main event of Freedom Fight 2012 on November 4th. He will work through the injury.
Credit: PW Torch
More must-read wrestling news:
* Randy Orton set for big push over next six months
* Update on WrestleMania 29 ticket sales
* CM Punk praises two WWE Superstars on Twitter
* The Rock confirms WrestleMania status
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – TNA Turning Point 2012