Various News: Hulk Hogan Claims He Has A New Reality TV Show Coming, Update On TNA Game, US and Iran Come Together Over Olmypics, More
– Hulk Hogan claims he has a new realty TV show being set up.
He tweeted: “Very grateful for attracting a new reality show where I get to work with family and a few good friends that always wanted to be in show biz. I’ll keep the Maniacs updated during the hard work make it real process.“
He also responded to a question about “bashing” Bret Hart in an interview. He said: “Didn’t bash him, but its funny how the interviewer changes words when he writes the story to sell it to you or anyone that believes anything that is written, but I understand that is the only view you are getting of the situation.“
– There is new information on TNA’s talks with Activision for a new video game. The discussion is at a “semi-advanced stage” for Activision to acquire the license. If a deal is agreed upon, the new game will likely be ready in time for the Playstation 4.
– “Mean” Gene Okerlund was interviewed by NBC affiliate TMJ in Milwaukee about his appearance with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler for a “Tales From the Ring” Q&A appearance at Potawatomi Casino this weekend.
– Jim Ross talked about the Road to Wrestlemania, including it being “hard to fathom” Wrestlemania without The Undertaker during his weekly appearance on Yahoo Sports Radio with Sean Pendergast.
– ABC has a story in which the US and Iran are coming together over the International Olympic Committee banning wrestling from the Summer Olympics starting in 2020.
Credit: PW Torch
Must-read wrestling news:
* Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter directly address Glenn Beck’s criticism
* Glenn Beck responds to offer to appear on WWE Raw
* Impact Wrestling rating
* The Miz and Maryse get engaged
* More on Jack Swagger’s DUI and pot arrest; could he miss a Smackdown taping?
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report
* The Top 8 WWE Ring Entrance Outfits