Various News: Hulk Hogan Wants One More Title Run, WWE To Re-Air Tribute to the Troops Tonight
- The Guardian recently asked several celebrities what their Christmas wish lists were. Here are the answers from Hulk Hogan.
To be thirty years old: “I want my youth back. I wouldn’t change anything, though. I’d wrestle all over again. The same matches.”
A 747 jet: “I would like my own private jet plane again. I’d take all the wrestlers with me on the plane. I don’t just want a little Learjet, I want a 747. That would be a wild plane.”
Knee surgery: “I’ve had eight back surgeries, I’ve had knee replacements, I’ve had both hip replacements. I only need one more surgery – to fix my right knee – then I’m going to go for the TNA world title. I want to be 59 years old and be the champion.”
Hair: “I want a full head of hair, like yours.”
– WWE will re-air Tribute to the Troops tonight at 9 PM ET. The show will air completely, including the musical performances. It will face some strong competition on ESPN as an NFL game airs between the Atlanta Falcons and the Detroit Lions.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Who is TNA’s Wrestler of the Year?
* WWE reaches out to Owen Hart’s widow for Hall of Fame induction
* WWE buying new training facility in Orlando
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* The Top 5 Wrestling Memories