Various News: Jim Ross Health Update, Kobashi Gets Married, NXT Preview, More
– After dating for 14-years, Japanese legend Kenta Kobashi and singer Mizuki Mai were married last Saturday. You can see a picture of the happy couple here.
– Jim Ross posted the following on his Twitter last night, regarding his health…
20% blockage in 3 spots. No surgery required. Sore where Dr explored my heart via femoral artery. Hope to get home 2nite. Caught a brk.
– The following is scheduled for tonight’s edition of WWE NXT, which will air in the US on WWE.com.
* Vickie Guerrero vs. Kaitlyn
* The First Elimination
– The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame sent out the following…
Please join us for a dinner honoring Hall of Famer Dominic DeNucci on October 30th at the Radisson Inn Carteret, New Jersey (Minue Street). DeNucci will be honored for his many years in the field of professional wrestling and for his instrumental role in the careers of Mick Foley and Shane Douglas. Legends confirmed to attend include Dominic De Nucci…. Johnny Rodz… Manny Soto… Pete Sanchez… Pete Reeves… Larry Sharpe… “Doink” Ray Appolo… Referee Dick Woehrle… Referee Bill Caputo… JJ Dillon… Nicolai Volkov… Davey O’Hannon… The Headbanger… Cousin Luke… and more to come. Tickets for this event are $60 and include a buffet dinner and poster. To purchase, please contact Davey O’Hannon at (732) 283-0487. Proceeds benefit the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum. For more on the Hall, visit here.
– Right After Wrestling recently interviewed Cowboy Bob Orton, discussing Randy’s success, working WrestleReunion and more. You can check that out here. Here is an excerpt…
“I’m very proud of Randy. He doesn’t waste any movement and he’s just pretty darn good. He pulls his weight. He’s just a natural, they come along every once in awhile. He took to everything very quick. He learns and he listens. He’s a good kid all around and he always has been and we’ve always been proud of him.”