Various News: King Mo’s Wrestling Training On Hold, WWE’s Meanest Grinches, Superstars Highlights, More
– PWInsider reports that King Mo’s wrestling training in OVW is currently on hold until after his MMA fight in January. He just returned from the Netherlands where he was training for the fight.
– WWE.com currently has a list of the 20 “meanest grinches”.
– Michael Cole wrote on his Twitter account that he and JBL will tape their new show at the Barclays center this Sunday, the sight of the WWE TLV PPV. Cole wrote: “Don’t forget @JCLayfield and I taping jbl and cole show Sunday at 330 outside Barclays! Best sign wins two tickets to TLC!“
– Here are highlights of two of the matches from this week’s episode of WWE Superstars: Brodus Clay vs Michael McGullicutty and 3MB vs Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel:
More must-read wrestling news:
* Three matches set for next week’s Impact
* Jeff Hardy releases his debut EP
* Several WWE wrestlers upset with their roles
* Latest on change in direction of AJ/Cena storyline
* Which member of the Shield does WWE think has most star potential?
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report