Various News: NXT Worker Faces Zack Ryder at House Show, Trinity’s Birthday
- WWE developmental wrestler Corey Graves (f/k/a Sterling James Keenan on the indy scene) worked the Friday Raw house show in a “Special Attraction Match” against Zack Ryder.
Graves mocked Ryder’s social media presence for his ring entrance and vowed to become famous the old fashioned way: by embarrassing Zack Ryder. He then said he made a new hashtag for Ryder: #BooHooGravesJustKickedMyAss. Ryder won the match with the Rough Ryder.
- Former WWE Diva and TNA worker Trinity turns 41 years old today.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Ciara packed into skin-tight leather dress
* Suelyn Medeiros takes her sexy cleavage airborne
* Guardians of the Galaxy director apologizes for gay slur-riddled blog post
* Jon Favreau and David Fincher interested in directing Star Wars films
* The Top 10 Most Anticipated Shows of Spring
* Top 8 Music Videos of 2012