Various News: Randy Orton Update, Sarita Celebrates 10-Years in Wrestling
- Randy Orton is is scheduled for tonight’s WWE Raw in Portland, Oregon. According to a WWE.com article last week, Orton suffered a concussion at the hands of World Champion Daniel Bryan and is supposed to be re-evaluated on February 27th to see when he can return.
– TNA knockout Sarita recently celebrated 10-years in the wrestling business. She posted the following on her Facebook the other day, and also said she would be at the Impact tapings this week.
“10 years ago, I had my first match in Fort Smith, Northwest Territories, Canada. I thank this beautiful sport for all that its given me. Not a day goes by that I don’t appreciate your presence in my life. To those who have followed my career, you’ll never know the strength you give me.”
Hot pics from around the site:
* Coco displays her giant ass while doing aerial yoga
* Sofia Vergara tweets her huge boobs
* Vida Guerra tweets pics of her booty in a thong
* Lady Gaga flashes her tight ass in a thong