Various News: Rock Advertised For January 26th Raw, More Financial Trouble For Ric Flair
- WWE.com reports that the Rock will appear on the January 28th Raw from Las Vegas. This is the Raw the night after the Royal Rumble.
– According to The Charlotte Observer, Ric Flair currently owes $237,436 to the federal government in unpaid taxes, interest and penalties. He also owes the North Carolina Department of Revenue $41,358.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Kate Upton gets wet and wild without a top in a new ad for GQ
* Rihanna gives the camera a seductive pose in a super-short T-shirt
* Anne Hathaway says she’d love to do a Catwoman spin-off
* Christopher Nolan talks about if Man of Steel Will Be Similar to The Dark Knight
* New DLC content for WWE ’13 now available
* Joss Whedon’s plot outline for Avengers 2 is finished