Various News: Stevie Richards Talks Extreme Rising Promo, How To Order The First Extreme Rising iPPV
- If you want to order Saturday’s Extreme Rising iPPV, you will need to sign up for a WWNLive account here.
– Stevie Richards was a guest on Kayfabe Wrestling Radio on Tuesday night for a 55 minute interview. He discussed the latest tech news, his thoughts on the Extreme Rising management and their efforts on events so far, if groups like ROH or Extreme Rising offer a true alternative to the WWE, using the ‘Stevie’ kick and people possibly no-selling the move, using social media in wrestling today, his thoughts on Shane Douglas and Raven at the event, the fans giving these guys a pass as part of nostalgia and ECW, the weirdest item they’ve ever had to sign for a fan and more.
On judging the work management has done so far: “Wow, that’s tough. It’s just so young and so new and there was so much stuff that went on that was out of Shane’s (Douglas) control but somewhat in his control because, you know, certain people were booked that they repeated their behavior and certain things happened. Shane was a part of that too, by getting in the ring and trying to promote and trying to have too many hands in the pot and he overextended himself. And he was in incredibly bad shape for the show and I don’t know if it’s going to be different this Saturday but I just feel like if you’re going to perform in the ring, you have to look a certain way, you have to be ready a certain way. If you’re going to promote, you should really; Promoting is harder than wrestling, (wrestling) you only have to do that 10, 15, 20 minutes. Promoting takes weeks and months; it’s a much harder job to take on. So, I don’t know why Shane feels the incredible need to still be in the ring. Is that a letter grade; I can’t give a letter grade. It’s just tough.”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Rosie Jones is busting out of her lingerie for Nuts
* Kim Kardashian tweets a pic of her killer rack in a skimpy bikini top
* Brittney Palmer rocks a super-tiny silver bikini for Maxim
* New trailer released for Grand Theft Auto V
* Worst to Best: The Nightmare on Elm Street franchise
* The Top 10 Worst Movie Vampires