Various News: Three Names Removed From NXT Roster, David Otunga Goes On Hostess Run
- TMZ reports that David Otunga went on a Hostess run after hearing that Hostess is closing.
Otunga (who is married to Weight Watchers spokeswoman Jennifer Hudson) said he was upset by the news that Hostess was going out of business, so he went to an outlet to stock up on snake cakes. The entire story was empty, so he went to a local supermarket instead. His shopping cart appears to be filled with mostly Coffee Cakes, and contains about 80,000 calories.
Otunga said: “I don’t want my son to go without Twinkies.“
– Chase Donovan, Lincoln Broderick and Nick Rogers were removed from the NXT roster page, so it’s very likely t hat they have been released from their development contracts. (Credit: PWInsider)
– The NXT house show at the Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida has been moved to January 9, 2013. It was originally scheduled for December 7. (Credit: PWInsider)
More must-read wrestling news:
* Steve Austin comments on potential WWE return
* Booker T talks about separating Chris Benoit’s accomplishments from his death
* HHH hoping to lure Sting away from TNA
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Survivor Series 2012
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report