wrestling / News

Wade Barrett Says The Intercontinental Cup Has Been Cancelled

January 30, 2013 | Posted by Larry Csonka

- WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett posted the following on Twitter today…

“I am pleased to announce that I have managed to negotiate a complete cancellation of the Intercontinental Cup tournament .I think you’ll all agree that this is fantastic news. Warm regards, Your Intercontinental Champion.”

As previously reported, the Intercontinental Cup did not begin at last night’s WWE Main Event tapings as announced, and there was no mention of the tournament at last night’s TV tapings.

Credit: pwtorch.com/

Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE Raw Rating jumps up
* Hulk Hogan says ‘Never Say Never’ to an in-ring return
* The latest on Tammy Sytch’s legal issues
* Ric Flair gets flight back to America in spite of health danger
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week: Week 43

NULL

article topics

Larry Csonka

comments powered by Disqus