Wade Barrett Shares Says Colin Farrell Asked Him For Acting Advice
- Wade Barrett posted the following “Story from the Set” via his Twitter about his first day on set for Dead Man Down:
On my first day on set, we were filming a particularly intense scene, and things just weren’t clicking with the cast. It was looking very bleak, so imagine my amazement when COLIN FARRELL came up to ME requesting acting advice! I thought to myself: “You couldn’t make this up!” I gave Colin a few words of wisdom and whaddya know?? The next take, he nailed it! The cast and crew immediately hoisted me onto their shoulders and a rendition of “For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow” broke out. I could see the sheer admiration in the eyes of everyone in the room. As I climbed down, the Director had two glasses of champagne waiting for us. After we had clinked glasses, he looked me in the eye and said: “Thanks for saving the movie, champ.” I shrugged it off – I wasn’t in this for the ego boost – but that was the moment Hollywood realized that a new megastar had arrived, and his name was Wade Barrett.
Must-read news from around the site:
* New Mandarin character poster for Iron Man 3
* Guardians of the Galaxy writers say movie is in good hands
* Vida Guerra’s big booty squeezes into a thong
* Bryan Singer: “I want to fix s**t in X-Men: Days of Future Past
* Which musician made the most money in 2012?
* The Top 5 Oscar Hopefuls
* 411′s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC 157: Rousey vs. Carmouche