Washington Redskins Linebacker Awarded WWE Belt, Talks About Undertaker’s Streak
Washington Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan was presented with a WWE championship belt and called the 4th and Pain champion for his week 16 performance against the Philadelphia Eagles on this week’s episode.
He joined his teammate Adam Carriker and Chuck Carroll. Kerrigan said that if he gets a sack against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday, he’ll celebrate by doing John Cena’s ‘You Can’t See Me.’
He also said that while he doesn’t think Undertaker’s streak at Wrestlemania will end, he wants to see John Cena vs Undertaker happen. He thinks it may be the way to pass the torch. When asked who the Redskins would be if they were a wrestler, he said Edge because they’re ultimate opportunists.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Ashlee Simpson bends over & shows off her bikini butt
* India Reynolds and Emily O’Hara get sexy in body-hugging dresses
* The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey crosses the $500 million worldwide mark
* David Letterman calls Jay Leno the most insecure person he’s ever known
* 411’s Roundtable Preview – UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II
* The Top 20 TV Entertainers of 2012
* The Top 5 Movies of 2012