What Happened After Royal Rumble Went Off the Air
Credit: Efren & PW.net
The Rock said Mike Chioda told him he needed to position himself to get the WrestleMania sign in for the shot. “Excuse me, but I’m talking to Phoenix,” Rock said. The crowd went ballistic.
Rock thanked the Superstars because it takes one hell of an effort to put on a night like tonight. Rock thanked his family and from the bottom of his heart. He thanked the fans. “It feels good to do this again and be WWE Champion… if you smell what the Rock is cooking.”
The Rock heaved the microphone to Justin Roberts, who barely clutched it like a vase. Rock autographed his No. 94 Johnson jersey for a fan and left.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Rihannna shows off her thick swimsuit body
* Vida Guerra squeezes her giant booty into stretch pants
* Argo earns top honor at SAG Awards
* Check out the new cinematic trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us
* Dana White says Brock Lesnar/Fedor Emelianenko bout almost happened
* The Top 10 Actors That Could Have Competed in MMA
* 411’s 2012 Fighter of the Year