What Happened To DX’s Hall of Fame Induction?
While it had been previously reported that D-Generation X was up for a Hall of Fame induction this year at Madison Square Garden, it seems like this wouldn’t have happened even if Bruno Sammartino didn’t agree to a Hall of Fame deal.
Vince McMahon was the one pushing for a DX induction. However, Triple H wants to be inducted by himself before going in with DX, and he will likely get his way on that. There was no talk of putting HHH in by himself this year, since he’ll be working more matches in the future.
If Sammartino did not agree to be inducted, Kevin Nash would have been the co-headliner with Mick Foley.
Must-read wrestling news:
* First match set for TNA Lockdown
* Kevin Nash comments on Scott Hall’s health issues
* Bruno Sammartino reportedly getting paid more than $5,000 for HOF induction
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 8 Potential Tag Team Breakouts