Why Did WWE Turn The Miz Face?
There are several reasons as to why the WWE turned The Miz face. First of all, they felt that while he’s a good villain, he’s done as much as he can in that role.
Since he’s so well spoken in appearances and is willing to spend a lot of time promoting the company, it made more sense to make him a babyface to better fit that role.
The company also has Miz appearing in WWE Studios projects. He will star in an ABC Family 2013 Christmas season film and filmed the latest Marine movie earlier this year. It’s believed that both projects will go over better if Miz is a face.
This also allows Miz to work with several new names including CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio and Antonio Cesaro. Miz vs Ziggler will headline the November 21 episode of WWE Main Event after being announced on last night’s show.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Will CM Punk main event WrestleMania?
* The Rock still expected for WrestleMania build
* Mick Foley to wrestle at TLC?
* Hulk Hogan suffers setback in sex tape lawsuit
* Owen Hart being pushed for WWE Hall of Fame
* 411’s WWE Main Event report