Why Was Christian Pulled From WrestleMania?
– Last night, WWE ran an angle on Raw where CM Punk brutally beat Christian, which led to him being replaced on Team Johnny by Drew McIntyre. The WWE.com story started that Christian re-aggravated a prior neck injury, and was not cleared to compete at WrestleMania.
Word is that Christian was pulled from WrestleMania because his ankle is not 100%. WWE made the match with the thought that he would be fully healed in time, but that was not the case.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Chris Jericho extends WWE contract; how much longer will he be around?
* Current WWE Superstar close to retirement?
* Rob Van Dam producing marijuana documentary
* Check out Vince McMahon’s unwritten rules for WWE employees
* HBK shoots down WrestleMania 29 main event rumor
* More details on TNA’s financial problems