Why WWE Switched Their Plans for the Royal Rumble Pre-Show
– WWE reportedly switched their original plans for the WWE Youtube pre-show for the Royal Rumble. Currently, Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz for the US title is scheduled to take place. Originally, the WWE wanted to have a pre-match to determine a spot in the Rumble match for the winner. But this was moved to the Royal Rumble Fanfest. The belief was that not many people would’ve tuned into a pre-show to watch guys they are not familiar with.
Miz and Cesaro were put in the spot instead and the Rumble entrant spot match was made a treat to attendees of the Fanfest. Bo Dallas and Leo Kruger are rumored to win the match to get a spot in the Rumble match on Sunday. Both workers have been on the road with the main roster and have been expected to come up.
Credit: F4Wonline.com via Wrestlezone.com
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra’s epic booty threatens to swallow up her thong
* Rihanna unleashes her cleavage in a black tank top
* J.J. Abrams officially announced as Star Wars: Episode VII director
* J.J. Abrams will still produce Star Trek 3 despite directing Star Wars
* Jessica Alba: “I do a lot more dancing In Sin City: A Dame to Kill For“
* Kevin Feige confirms Doctor Strange For Marvel’s ‘Phase Three’ films
* The Top 8 Most Controversial Music Videos
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC on FOX: Johnson vs. Dodson