Wrestler Calls Cops After Getting Stiffed During a Match
- An indy wrestler at the Vintage Wrestling show in Sanford, Florida on Sunday night called the police following his match with former WWE developmental talent Steve Taylor. Taylor posted on his Facebook account that he and the other guy, a relatively inexperienced wrestler named Steelhorse Vachon, were on different pages about the match. After Vachon did something that Taylor didn’t appreciate, Taylor gave him a stiff shot to the eye.
After the match, Vachon called police to the venue claiming to have been jumped. Taylor had already left before the police showed up; they questioned several wrestlers and decided that nothing further was needed.
Must-read wrestling news:
* The Rock explains why he wants the WWE title
* Who are the top WWE developmental prospects?
* Latest on Santino Marella’s health status
* Jeff Hardy says he loved working with CM Punk
* The Top 10 TNA Genesis Matches