WWE 13’s Staff Discusses Working on the Game
– Arda Ocal of the Baltimore Sun recently spoke with some of the WWE’13 staff at THQ, talking about the progress of the game weeks after its release. Here are some highlights…
Creative Director Cory Ledesma: “I think the main takeaway is that we’re extremely pleased and happy with how the product turned out,” Ledesma said. “We really put our blood sweat and tears this year into WWE ’13. We really wanted to hit a home run. I think as a team we’re all just very happy and relieved that it’s seen so much success.”
Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams: “I’ve read every review that Jamie Jensen, our lovely PR director, has sent us, and I haven’t read one that laments the fact that Road to Wrestlemania has been removed,” he said. “It seems to be that everyone’s enjoying the Attitude Era and a lot of the excitement as far as seeing … what we could do possibly in the future.”
More must-read wrestling news:
* Latest on Kurt Angle’s groin injry: how long will he be out?
* DDP slams Newsday over Jake Roberts article
* Kurt Angle names his most underrated wrestler of all time
* Hulk Hogan sex tape draws record traffic for Gawker
* How often will the Rock appear on Raw during the build to WrestleMania?
* 411’s WWE Main Event report