WWE Accused of Playing the Race Card with Zeb Coulter Character
- Conservative Alex Jones has slammed WWE over the Zeb Coulter character, saying that the company is “creating a racist wrestler to demonize the Tea Party.” Jones, who was one of the people who Lawler joked last night was “sending fan mail” to Jack Swagger and Coulter, wrote on his website InfoWars.com that Swagger is being positioned as a Tea Party heel before he faces Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania.
The site also notes Linda McMahon’s unsuccessful Senate run, saying, “This is part of the divide and conquer tactic of cultural subversion to manufacture racial division and to characterize the Tea Party, conservatives, libertarians, opponents of uncontrolled illegal immigration, and constitutionalists as racist, extremist radicals who should be pushed to the fringes of the political discourse. Now the demonization runs so deep that it’s even being bolstered by WWE wrestling. The fact that WWE is owned by Vince and Linda McMahon, who are part of the Republican establishment, also tells us a lot about how grass roots conservatives and libertarians are viewed by those near the top of the power structure.”
Must-read wrestling news:
* Kelly Kelly & a friend get sexy in skin tight dresses
* John Cena didn’t know he would be at Wrestlemania 29
* Kevin Nash comments on Scott Hall arriving at DDP’s
* Backstage reaction to WWE Elimination Chamber PPV
* [POLL] What do you think about the new WWE Title?
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week: Jack Swagger, The Rock, More