WWE.com Speculates on Undertaker’s Return
- Following Triple H dropping a hint about the Undertaker possibly returning to the ring last night on Raw, WWE.com has posted an article looking at when he may return.
The article is of course non-specific and notes, “Now the only question is when The Undertaker will make his return again? Will it be at the Royal Rumble, making a bid for a championship opportunity at WrestleMania? Or perhaps the Elimination Chamber, where a similar opportunity may present itself? The past two years, The Phenom resurfaced on Raw both to receive and to accept a WrestleMania challenge. Perhaps in his seclusion, he’s selected a Superstar as a potential opponent. It could be tomorrow. It could be next Friday. It could be the week before WrestleMania. Either way, the promise is out there: “You have not seen the last of The Undertaker.” Now, all that’s left to do is wait.”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jay Leno leaving The Tonight Show in 2014; Jimmy Fallon to replace him?
* Jenna Dewan shows off major boobage at divas event
* Game of Thrones season three episodes to run a little longer
* Will season eight of Dexter be the last?
* The Top 8 Puzzle Games
* The Top 8 Cable Shows of 2012
* The Top 5 New Musical Acts of 2012