WWE Denies Looking For Investors For New Network
- Last week it was reported that WWE might potentially partner with an investment company to get the WWE Network launched, due to the fact that they have invested a ton of capitol over the last three years on the project.
According to a source in WWE, those reports are false and WWE is still looking to launch the project on their own.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter via rajah.com
Must-read wrestling news:
* Will Jim Ross call a match at WrestleMania?
* Sin Cara returning this weekend?
* Who Was The Best Tag Team of 2012?
* Does Steve Austin think Cena would have cut it in the Attitude Era?
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week