WWE Executive Joining Miss USA Judging Panel
– The Las Vegas Sun reports that WWE entertainment relations executive Kristin Prouty will be part of the judging panel at the Miss USA pagent tonight. Prouty joins Kristin Boehm, People’s Choice Awards producer Fred Nelson, Lynne Diamante, Andrea Calvaruso; Nick Light and Rob Goldstone in choosing fifteen of the semifinalists that will go on to compete this weekend.
As previously reported, Nikki Bella will be a celebrity judge for the final ceremony, which takes place on Sunday.
Credit: Las Vegas Sun
Must-read wrestling news:
* Rumored matches for WWE Summerslam (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* Possible heel turns taking place at WWE Payback (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* WWE Releasing New Goldberg DVD
* Complete WWE Smackdown Taping Results (SPOILERS)
* Ask 411 Wrestling: Dean Ambrose, WWE Studios, More
* The Top 8 Defunct WWE PPVs