WWE Expands Their Office in India
– WWE sent out the following today…
World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. : WWE Expands Its Office In India
MUMBAI, India, December 19, 2012 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced the appointment of Mayuri Pitale as Consumer & Promotions Licensing (CPL) Manager and Carl Sequeira as Marketing Manager in its India office. The appointment of these two key positions is a testament to WWE’s growth in India and ongoing commitment to developing that market.
Pitale will be responsible for spearheading the licensing and retail expansion for WWE in India, and Sequeira will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to help develop and grow the brand and support WWE’s various lines of business across the region.
Mayuri Pitale joins WWE India from EXTEND Brands, India’s first independent licensing agency, specializing in licensed merchandise and live events. Prior to this, Mayuri worked with MTV Networks India Ltd. (Viacom) managing their India consumer products business where she pioneered many initiatives such as MTV credit cards & MTV prepaid SIM cards.
Carl Sequeira comes to WWE from FILA, where he spent three years as Marketing Head, having been a part of the start-up team that launched the brand in India in 2009. Prior to that, he was with experiential marketing company “Below the Line” for five years. Carl has a Business Management degree from Welingkar Institute of Business in Mumbai, and brings a great deal of brand building experience to his position.
Both employees are based in Mumbai and will report to Rukn Kizilbash, the General Manager of WWE India.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Suelyn Medeiros gets her butt grabbed by hot girl while wearing skintight dress
* Coco shows off her big booty in panties for Peepshow
* Check out sixty-four things wrong with The Avengers in three minutes
* Hugh Jackman official for X-Men: Days of Future Past
* Michael Bay provides update on fake Transformers 4 script
* Season Three winner of The Voice crowned
* The Top 10 Pet Peeves of 2012