WWE Financials: Live and Televised Entertainment up Nearly $14 Million in 2012
- WWE released their Fourth Quarter and Full Year financials today. The TV and Live entertainment revenue was up nearly $14 million…
Revenues from our Live and Televised Entertainment businesses were $353.8 million for the current-year period as compared to $340.0 million in the prior-year period, representing an increase of 4%.
Must-read wrestling news:
* The Rock says a rematch with John Cena had the most box office appeal
* Who came up with the Jack Swagger/Zeb Colter storyline?
* Chris Jericho: “Triple H is the right guy to take over WWE”
* 411′s WWE Main Event report
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week
* 411 Fact or Fiction: Undertaker’s Return, Punk vs Cena, More