WWE Financials: Net Revenue For Year Essentially Flat
– WWE released their Fourth Quarter and Full Year financials today.
Revenues were essentially flat to the prior year as growth from North America was offset by a corresponding international decline. Revenue from North America increased 4%, or $15.4 million, as the licensing of new television programs and digital content, improved home entertainment sales, and a rise in the number of domestic live events were partially offset by lower revenues from our movie releases. Revenues from outside North America declined 11%, or $15.3 million, primarily due to an anticipated reduction in the number of live events and lower sales of licensed consumer products, particularly in the Latin American and EMEA regions.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Adrianne Curry gives a bird’s eye view of her bra-clad rack
* Kristina Shannon goes without makeup — Hot Or Not?
* Source calls Man of Steel ‘The Best Movie of the Year’
* Electronic Arts rumored to enter exclusivity partnership for new Xbox
* Archer renewed by F/X for fifth season
* The Top 10 Movie/TV First Ladies
* The Top 10 Horror Anthology Shows